Description : Duplicate Content
Duplichecker is a plagiarism checking tool that can be used to check the originality of content before it is uploaded or check if existing content has been used without permission by a third party source. Plagiarism checking with Duplichecker is done in English and French, but also in other languages such as Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Indonesian, Italian and Arabic. In addition to the plagiarism checker, Duplichecker.com has also developed other tools that basically help users improve their SEO strategy.
What is Plagiarism Checker – Duplichecker?
Duplichecker is a free online plagiarism checker that can be used to check if content is partially or fully plagiarized on the Net. To do this, Duplichecker’s algorithms will take each of your sentences and review all existing content on the web looking for identical passages. Thanks to its functionality of pasting and dropping and downloading files (.tex, .txt, .doc, .docx, .odt, .pdf and .rtf)by URL, checking for duplicate content with Duplichecker remains easy to mastered and accessible to everyone. Doing such a task manually would be like looking at millions of sites and billions of words, which is impossible. Hence the importance of using a plagiarism checking tool. Duplichecker remains one of the free online plagiarism checker tools that can help you check the originality of your content. This is useful for detecting sources that use your content without authorization and those that could also sue you for theft of property. In its free version, Duplichecker allows you to check up to 1,000 words at a time in several languages (English, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Indonesian, Italian and Arabic). But the tool also offers a paid version to check larger content and benefit from other interesting features.
Plagiarism Checker – Duplichecker: How to use the tool to check plagiarism?
Duplichecker is a tool available online. You can therefore use it on any device to check the plagiarism rate of your content.
- To get started, go to the Duplichecker home page
- Paste the text to be checked in the text
- Or import an existing document (in .txt, .doc, .docx, .odt, .pdf and .rtf format) via the file selector
- Then click on the “Check plagiarism” button
After a few moments of processing, Duplichecker will display the plagiarism result in percentages:
- A percentage of unique content
- And a percentage of plagiarism.
Plagiarized passages are highlighted along with the sources from which they come. For the little trick, in case of plagiarism detected, Duplichecker also offers a ” BEST Paraphrasing tool that you can use to automatically rewrite the plagiarized passages and obtain 100% unique content.
Duplichecker: It is also a complete package
In addition to the plagiarism checking tool, Duplichecker is also a complete package with other interesting tools to discover in particular:
A paraphrase tool or a text reformulator
Duplichecker also offers a reformulator of text to paraphrase the passages of your content that have been detected by the plagiarism checker. A way to rewrite as much text as possible for free and produce unique content without plagiarism just by clicking a button. To use it:
- Access the Duplichecker Paraphrasing
- Enter or paste the text to be rewritten into the text box.
- You also have the option of importing existing text by choosing the file selector.
- Check the Captcha box
- Then click on the “Rewrite the article” button and check the generated result.
- If you wish, you have:
- A “Re-Write Again” button to rewrite the content
- And another “Grammar” button Check” to identify grammatical errors present in the content.
A spelling and grammar checking tool
- To use it, go to the home page of the spelling checker Duplichecker
- Copy and pastethe large rectangular text area the text to check
- Or start writing your text directly
As you type on your keyboard, the corrector automatically corrects what you write.If
- you wish, you can also click on the file selector to import an existing document and specify the language to be taken into account during the correction.
Once the document is uploaded, you can decide which action to take first:
- Press the “Check Spellings” button to identify misspelled words in the text
- Or press the “Check Grammar” button to identify grammatical errors.
A reverse image search tool
Duplichecker also offers an online reverse image search tool that you can use from a computer or directly from your smartphone.
- To use it, go to the home page of Duplichecker Reverse Image Search
- Upload the image you want to search on Duplichecker among the different methods below:
- Copy and paste a capture
- Drag and drop an image
- Click on the ” Download » to import an image from your device’s gallery
- Paste the image URL
- Once the image is loaded, Duplichecker also offers you the possibility of entering a main keyword that best reflects the context of the image that you are looking for.
- Then, click on the “Search for similar images” button to start your search.
After a few moments, Duplichecker goes through the data of several search engines (Google, Bing, Yandex), identifies the images related to your search and then extracts those that are really relevant. You will then need to just click on search engine to discover images similar to your starting image. Duplichecker has over a hundred more tools that you can use for free
Plagiarism Checker – Duplichecker: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Free tool
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Also provides a grammar and spelling tool to correct grammatical errors and misspelled words
- Provides reports with recommendations on the best way to use citations and references in your content
- Paraphrase tool to rewrite plagiarized passages detected for the creation of unique content
- Effective plagiarism check result only with short sentences Inaccurate
- result. When we checked a 100% plagiarized text in the free version, the tool detected only 50% copied text and suggested that the remaining 50 were unique
- Too many advertisements on the page even if it meant disrupting the checking process
- You cannot check more than 1000 words at a time in the free version of the tool. And even when signing up for a free account, you can’t exceed more than 1,500 words per search. This makes it difficult to check for plagiarism for long works.
- Plagiarism checker only provides accurate results in pro version
Subscribe to our channel and do not miss new collections of tools in various areas of Information Security.
Posted by: @ESPYER