NExfil is an OSINT tool written in python for finding profiles by username. The provided usernames are checked on over 350 websites within few seconds. The goal behind this tool was to get results quickly while maintaining low amounts of false positives.
- Fast, lookup can complete under 20 seconds
- Over 300 platforms are included
- Batch processing
- Usernames can be provided from commandline
- List of usernames can be provided from a file
- Results are automatically saved in txt file
- JSON and CSV file formats [Coming Soon]
- Proxy support [Coming Soon]
- Tor support [Coming Soon]
git clone https://github.com/thewhiteh4t/nexfil.git cd nexfil pip3 install -r requirements.txt
usage: nexfil.py [-h] [-u U] [-f F] [-l L] [-t T] [-v] [-U] nexfil - Find social media profiles on the web | v1.0.1 options: -h, --help show this help message and exit -u U Specify username -f F Specify a file containing username list -l L Specify multiple comma separated usernames -t T Specify timeout [Default : 5] -v Prints version -U Check for Updates
python3 nexfil.py -u username
Multiple comma separated usernames
python3 nexfil.py -l "user1,user2"
Username list in a file
python3 nexfil.py -f users.txt
Subscribe to our channel and do not miss new collections of tools in various areas of Information Security.
Posted by: @ESPYER